Search our Jobs
People Operations Manager
- City of London, Greater London, England
A talented HR professional is required by an award winning and growing company in the construction industry. Working with one of the best teams in the industry, the HR Manager will be responsible for the overall direction of the People Operations function ensuring that it is aligned with company strategy.
Working alongside the senior management team the successful candidate will provide day to day HR support for all team members while also taking a longer term strategic view of how to develop the function.
We are looking for someone who is Level 5 CIPD certified (or studying towards), from the construction or related industries and someone who has a passion for developing / supporting campaigns for mental health within the workplace.
A salary of up to £40,000 plus a great working environment and a healthy benefits package is available depending on experience.
Location – City of London
- Provision of HR advice to the team and line managers
- Ensure policies and processes are compliant across the business
- Mentoring of a small team
- Planning and development of training courses. Managing all training processes including the booking of external technical courses.
- Management and development of the apprenticeship programme
- Maintenance of employee records
- Grievance and disciplinary procedural management
- Supporting of the company mental health initiatives
- To stragically align the People Operations function with the needs of the growing company
What you need to have;
- CIPD level 5, or studying toward this
- Experience within the construction industry would be useful
- The ability to analyse and improve HR and company processes
- Excellent knowledge of the latest HR processes and procedures
- A passion for people development
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £40,000 + benefits, depending on experience
City of London
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence