Search our Jobs
Graduate Network Technician
- Harrow on the Hill, Greater London, England
A successful IT Services company who specialise in providing IT support to schools and SME’s is looking for a talented IT professional to join their growing team. The successful candidate will provide client facing support services at different central sites within a very successful and growing IT Services company.
The company provide excellent training and support as well as investment in formal relevant qualifications.
This will be a varied position with providing 1st / 2nd line support, network support and infrastructure management.
There will also be great progression opportunities for the right candidates
A salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
An established and successful IT services company who speciliase in proving IT support services to schools and SME’s in central or Greater London areas.
- IT support in a client facing position
- Windows server 2008 / 2012
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Experience with an education or a school environment would be useful but not essential
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (MCITP / MCSE etc)
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious graduate IT Support professional who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
Up to £32k plus benefits
Harrow / Greater London