Search our Jobs
Graduate IT Support Technician
- Harrow on the Hill, Greater London, England
A successful IT Services company is looking for a talented IT professional to join their growing team. This will be a varied position with providing 1st / 2nd line support, network support and infrastructure management to a variety of clients in a service desk capacity with some visits to client sites.
There will also be great progression opportunities for the right candidates
The company provide excellent training and support as well as investment in formal relevant qualifications.
A salary of up to £27,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
An established and successful IT services company who speciliase in proving IT support services to schools and SME’s in central or Greater London areas.
- IT support in a client facing position
- Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Experience with an education or a school environment would be useful but not essential
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (MCITP / MCSE etc)
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious graduate IT Support professional who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
Up to £27k plus benefits + formal qualifications
Harrow / Greater London