Search our Jobs
Account Manager - HR Software
- London, Greater London, England
Are you an experienced Account Manager with excellent sales experience? Do you have knowledge of HR process, or HR software? Are you looking for a new role where you are instantly the looking after current leads and accounts, which are live!? CV Screen may have the role for you!
An Account Manager with sales experience, is required for a growing HR software company based in London. A basic salary of up to £30,000 with OTE of up to £44,000 and uncapped commission, is required, depending on experience.
You will work on warm leads and live accounts from day one. There will be an element of new business for this role, but once your portfolio is at capacity (predicted to be 6-12 months in) you will move into a purely Account Manager role.
You will build strong relationships with key influencers in the existing community to increase monthly referrals.
You will need to have B2B sales experience for this role.
CV Screen is recruiting for a growing HR software company based in London.
The Account Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Previous experience in an Account Management role
- Experience selling to HR stakeholders
- Be able to demonstrate skills and energy for building a strong relationship with clients
Closest tube station is Southwark
Salary / Benefits
Up to £30,000 + uncapped commission
- 2 charity days off per year
- Flexible work (standard hours are Monday – Friday 9-5:30pm)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Healthy snacks and team lunches
- Pay day party
Please email your CV through Kate Lomax in strict confidence or call Kate on 01494 541878 to discuss the role in more detail.